CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Past To Present

Monday, May 5, 2008

Heart VS Sanity

Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing means everything to me.
I caught myself smiling for no reason...den i realise i was thinking of you.
I do not have to wait till you are gone to realise how much ill miss you.
I may not remember what you said or did... But i will always remember how you made me feel.
If you had the ability to see through my eyes, you would realise how special you are to me.
Sometimes i wonder if love is worth fighting for...
But the moment you come into my mind, im ready for war.
Ill always be around to show you care as I love you.
Ill never hurt you as thats not part of love.
I wish i could tell you how i feel.
I wish i was the only one you see... But all hopes falls.
Ive tried not to let it show the fact that i cant let you go.
But im stuck here waiting while my heart and sanity are debating.

1 comments:

Falcon said...

wow..so deep..

hope everything turns out well!!