CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Past To Present

Friday, May 23, 2008

MY BEST FRIEND

alot of unhappy and unlucky things happen today.be it in school,or outside school,it just happened.didnt have the chance to fall down or trip over something SO MANY TIMES in my life,till today,it all happened.

BUT..

i think im very fortunate to have Val to help me throughout this whole day.she has been brightening my day and never fails to fill it with joy,laughter,care,concern, and love.oh man,i cant actually believe that val is my best friend despite spending 5 months++ with her.but it's still not too late to know it now.i jus cant express my gratitude to her through blogging,but i jus wan her to know that i treasure her as my BEST FRIEND.
P/S:Val,if u're reading this,please know that all the things written above are all from the bottom of my heart.

therefore,this entry can be summarised into 6 simple words.



VAL IS THE GRESTEST OF ALL

ya,im the one who wrote this.dun suspect the writer,im CANDY LU TIANTIAN. :)

0 comments: