CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Past To Present

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Doesnt kill to hv hopes

We ‘fall’ in love, not walk not run not roll because like a fall, it is unintentional.

I thought of u as a really good fren but I realized tt my feelings there didn’t end.
I was afraid to tell u as I didn’t noe wt u would do.
Den I heard u felt the same way, and those words were so easy to say.
Since the very start, u hv been in my heart.

The temptation of your love is one I refuse to fight,
you have a strong grasp on my heart.
I adore each thing about u,
for u there's nothing I cannot do.

Good things are worth waiting for.
If it’s true, Ur great!
I miss u lots. But I’m happy when I think of u.
Wherever I go or Whatever I do, I see your smiling face in my mind.
U can smooth all loneliness.

I do not wan to be frail,
neither do i wanna love spiritlessly.
Hope is one thing I don’t let go.

0 comments: