CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Past To Present

Monday, June 23, 2008

You will always stay loved & remembered

All plans cancelled...
Im sorry to those whose plans had to change coz of me.

I was in JB when i recieve the news tt my grandma just passed away.
I called my sis and she was in an unstable state to talk.
The journey home seem so long...

I was told tt you are fine before i prepare myself for the holiday.
But all of a sudden, you left this world.
I can swallow my emotions.
But its too tedious for me to see my loved ones in pain.

To my friends...
ill be fine.. No worries k.
Just dun keep asking if im ok and i will be :)
Loves

1 comments:

Lin said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. My deepest condolence to you and your family. May your grandma's soul rest in peace.