CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Past To Present

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sex & The City


Went tanning tis afternoon... hmm supposingly tanning but the sun wasnt strong enough so had a swim instead... As usual, flu after swim -_-

After tt, went to watch Sex & The City ... they have a great sense of humor!!! well its another must watch movie!
After the show, ive decided to go home straight instead of stayin for a drink so tt i can prepare a little for my exam tml... seldom doin such rational decision and just when i did, i risk myself falling sick! Freaking heavy rain start falling on me -_-
Hopefully my body stand up for me when god of rain is punishing me!
Flu + Air-Con + Rain = Life is Beautiful! ( Yupz i noe im random )
Ok anyway, the morale of the entry is go catch Sex & the City before it ends... tts if u r above 18!

0 comments: