CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Past To Present

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jerene Tan!

Heres a re-use of my 20k spent on ur bday 2 yrs back! lol

Ive promised you a testi dunno how many years back but nothing has been written...
The problem is, I seriously cant find the best & right words to tell you how much i love you as my besti.
Jer, you are one friend whom i wanna spend my next 10,20 or 30 years with.
I wish you will be in my life story till i leave this world.
We both have our realistic life we gotta catch up with...
We dun meet everyday & chat daily but you are definately in my heart all day!
Im SOOO ATTACHED TO U!!!
LOVE YOU!!!

PS.enjoy ur gentin trip yah... im sorry i cant join u

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear. :)

thanks so so much for your post and these heartfelt words. I was super touched!!

I thank GOD for giving me such a SUPERB friend like you and it felt as though we have known each other for so so long.

I will stand by you whenever and wherever.

Even though we didnt get to go together for a hol this time, i'm sure there are pretty much much more chances ahead (we still have 1/2 more year to go!!) - and we have to fulfil our every year dream to go travel w/ each other!!

Thanks so much again, and u are one of the BEST thing that came into my life - ever.

p/s: omg the pic ROCKS so much!

LOVES,
JER