CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Past To Present

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Denise!!!

Firstly, I would lky to thz Denise for reminding me that its Denise's birthday today -_-


Im soSOOSooso sorry... But who cares rite haha you guys noes im terrible with dates... As such, this does not reflect I am a care-less person, but let’s just say the best way to remember our friend’s birthday is to forget it once. (Hmm i stil dont tink it will work for me so remind me again nx yr)


Wtever it is, i did something for u...

Wishes from US

Celeste To U :
Happy Birthday Denise! U've been a super nice friend apart from that a very great colleague. We had laughter, sadness and sweat altogether. Ill nv forget our lovely memories. I hope our friendship nv ends. And i love u! U know i do! Hope u had an enjoyable bday. Once again happy bday.
With Lotsa love!

Claudia To U :
Denise, ure so sweet to surprise me with the nail polish. Thank U! Im so sorry that i forget ur bday. :( but nvm la coz last year we very sweet mah. :) HaHa! Happy birthday lil one!
Loves

Jerene To U :
Dearest Denise! A smackalicious and smashing 24th bdae to you!!!!! Hope u had a good one and stay stylish and pretty always.
Loves, Jerene!
Jane & Family To U:
Happy Bday To U
Happy Bday To U
Happy Bday To Denise!
Happy Bday To U

Ming To U:
Yo! Its me =) HAPPY HATCH DAY!! May everything u wish for come true for u, n all the best in whatever u do! Ur love life as well -_=
Paint the town red, its ur day!!
Misses

Zinc To U:
Woof Woof Woof Woof! ( I tink he said happy birthday to u! )

Me To U :
Denise!!! it has been a long time and we do have good old times together, even though there were times we have always been quarrelling and yah the non-stop naggings... But u know at the end of the day such argumentations will end us cherishing each another. You have been a very good friend and colleague. Celeste used my lines (And i love u! U know i do!) So, im gonna do it a different way... U know i love u! N YESH i noe u love me too!
Have a good year ahead and have an enjoyable birthday – day.
LOVE U !

0 comments: