CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Past To Present

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sinful

It all started with prawnin ~ we gt ourself 30+ or was it 40+ prawns for dinner... Alright 20 of dem was donated by a nice couple who got demself way too much prawns.

Pathetic as it sounds... 6 of us got less den 20 in 4hrs n the couple can actually hv too much to consume... just imagine how many they are bringin home -_-

anyway, we prepared our own dinner with the LIVE PRAWNS!!!
1.KEL cuts the filters (if its the rite word)
2.N.A.T & I bbq the LIVE prawns (freako~ its gifin me nightmares man lol the prawns are lky stil freakin struggling when half of the body is already cooked) MURDERERS!!! Oh n tis is when all the misfortune struck me!!! @#$%@&^%#%@^%#^%*^%@
3.Ahmad, Chenny & KIA peel the prawns n feed us (its hot... u guys could wait awhile before peelin... dun unds y u guys love torturin urself-_-) PEACE



Alright with regards to all the suayness, @^#%&(*(@!

1.Was cabbin home n the cabby dunno rushin for wt sia... did a sudden brake! as i was crossin my legs on the seats, my head when crashin onto the front seat-_-

2.Ok theres lky so many more but my defective mind is not working rite now thus i cant actually recall anything so just skip pass it all n let me announce the worst! My test for the puff paste flunk~ I dun usually hv problem with tis stupid puffs... did lky dunno how many time already n for tis test, the puff just wouldnt get in shape -_- wtf man... waste my 3 hrs dealing with it~

Desperately in need to wash away my sins! Sorry prawns -_-

0 comments: